Monday, April 25, 2011

Bunny sugar cookies!

A while back I was at the dollar store (ok yes I guess I go there often!) and was walking down the easter isle with all of the bells and whistles nobody really needs, but one thing caught my eye, a cookie cutter/decoration mix. Although it was weird that 1) It was a crayola product and 2) it was actually produced for the dollar store line I guess they knew who they were selling to, because of course, I bought it. I figured heck I can make fun bunny shaped cookies and for the first round I'll have some eyes and icing for it.

As a result of this on-the-whim purchase, here is my very first batch of sugar cookies! I followed this recipe mainly and checked this one for some tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...