Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jason Mraz 2008

Almost three lovely years ago, I got to see a singer and songwriter I've totally loved since his debut song "The Remedy" came out in 2002. I felt so incredibly lucky to have been able to buy a ticket and when I went to the show, it was even better than I had expected!! It was such a fun night. Jason Mraz is all-around talented, vocally, lyrically, musically, I wonder what else he can do??? I sincerely hope he comes to my city again and that I'll get to see and listen to him perform once more. As a teenager and even young adult, I never really went to see my favourite artitsts perform.. which is a real shame I think! It is such a euphoric experience and for (on average) 30-60$ a ticket, I think it's a small price to pay to have some happy in your life. Which is why these days I keep my first, second and third eye out for a show I know I won't want to miss and that won't burn a hole in my pocket. 

Here is a compilation video of the clips I filmed during the show, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...