Monday, March 28, 2011

First Etsy sale and first Etsy purchase!

This is a HUGE deal for me. I feel so independent being able to purchase an item online and have it delivered to my door. That is a crazy notion to me and was such an alien concept, until I was (let's say) forced to acquire a credit card (prepaid mind you, and I am digging it) and have an Etsy presence. Now I can say I have received a payment for a purchased item I am about to ship tomorrow to the UK and just today I received a package from Australian artist and illustrator Mel Stringer (girliepains.etsy.com) of a zine I bought from her Etsy. I can't believe it! This is way cool. Also, she included a small print and the tiniest tooth. For a moment I thought it was real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...