Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cooking while Sick

Yesterday my cold+flu took a turn for the horrible when I returned home from some grocery shopping (the weather was cold and I walked in the rain). Earlier that day and the day before I had a bit fo a runny nose but the symptoms seemed to be going away!

In retrospect, I haven't been this sick since I was 7. And I say this because that was the last time I equated my feeling sick to the feeling of being in an ice cube. I don't actually know what that feels like, but I was probably referring to the soreness.

Despite this, I was determined to try a courgette fritters with feta recipe I had found online which looked exceptionally easy and appetizing. Although, upon closer comparitive inspection, mine look a bit burnt. As for the taste, I got a few wiffs when I forced the air through my blocked nostrils and I could tell it was really flavourful! But alas, I had to eat my meal mostly without this wonderful smell (so sad).


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...