Saturday, January 21, 2012

Morning dew




Such is the title of the painting I cut up to make this book. It was my very first painting for Cegep, which feels like a decade ago, because it was in fact a decade ago. Time does fly in retrospect. 

This isn't the first time I've made this type of book, but it has been such a long time ago, that I completely forgot how to or the possibility of it. I'm really glad I remembered though and am looking forward to making more as it is a great way to be truly creative with bookmaking without the process being too time-consuming and tedious.

I used this tutorial to refresh my memory and if you have any interest in making your own journal/sketchbook without too much hassle, you should definitely give this a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...