Tuesday, July 20, 2010

like a floating pixie in the sky

Here's to twiddling thumbs and aimless spend-less shopping.

Can't quite explain myself at the moment, I have spouts of ambition and I feel that there aren't enough days in the year for me to conquer the world and I have moments that I have absolutely no idea what the hell I am doing or where I am getting at.

I wasted my time today standing around an aisle of juices. So many people rushing to buy things, I had no reason to buy anything at all. Why was I even there? I was the one with music in my ears but people should really watch where they're going.

You should look on both sides before crossing a junction, I just might body slam you.

One of my favourite movies:

"Better Off Dead" from 1985, it is a laugh and a half oh my.


A movie I'm currently watching is called "Bright Star", so beautiful yet so empty. I'm trying really hard to like it but it's tough. The acting is making me gag and there's something I can only describe as constant pms, all over it. It is often unbearing, but so beautiful *_*.


Despite feeling bored and like I have nothing to do, I actually do and should get moving fast.

Instead I'm finding blogs devoted to Japanese dolls and holy crap there's some intense doll clothing on it I wish I could make, but what use is that skill in the world? Yet I can't help it, I want to do this sort of ridiculous thing.


I've been working on a video compiling work and research on a set of plates a fellow designer and I designed as well as submitted to this year's One Off's Food Design 6 competition. As the time going by increases so my confidence of us winning decreases. I was just as sure that my jolly rancher candy wrapper would win me a meeting with Hanson over a decade ago, but after a few months of no word I realized it didn't matter how much I believed it. This time will be different! yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...