Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A day in october

 









Welcome to my home town. This is the place where I grew up, where I live and as I learnt during my teens, where I was concieved. However I am originally from a different country and was born in a different one from that of my origin. Confused yet? What it comes down to is that this place has always been the constant, home. At this point in my life I was starting to feel like something was about to change, turns out I was right. I will definitely have to move away soon. Either with the cluster of family, or elsewhere on my own. The latter I am considerably more in favour of, although the first choice would certainly be the easiest one.

October has given me a real sense of change, it always does really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...